Industrial visits are an integral part of technical education. The faculty members have arranged many industrial visits for students, who visit to various units to see practice of manufacturing. The students had visited various leading industries of the state.
Training and Placement
Keeping in view the fact that technical institute and industry together play a parallel role in producing engineers and entrepreneurs a separate industry-institute-interaction cell has been established working under the supervision of Training and Placement Officer, which maintains active liaison with industries and other functions such as
- Organizing shop floor and on job industrial training for students so as to apprise them of the industrial environment.
- Give consultancy to passing out students of the institution in their career selection.
- Organizing joint workshops with industries in the field of technical education with the assistance of industries.
- Working jointly with industries to make training and education relevant to rapidly changing demands and review curriculum accordingly.
- Arranging expert lectures of both technical and non-technical fields.
- Signing MOU with industries.
- Arranging Campus interviews for final year students.
Click here to download Placement Form